meet me in the middle

photos captured on iPhone 5, by Vanessa
vintage oversize cardigan + denim jacket + pleated skirt + bag, crochet crop top, white Palladium boots

Crap weather makes perfect sense for layering, no? These photos were taken a few minutes before Vanessa and I parted, after a fulfilling day of shopping (you cannot see my bag of shopping here because someone else is holding it, hahaha). And these white Palladium boots have been on my mind since the day I saw a classmate wear them (apparently she got hers from Amsterdam), but by some miracle I found a pair for sale on Urban Outfitters. Now if that isn't fashion fate, then I don't know what it is.

Dear Online Shopping Buddha, thank you very much for allowing me to chance upon the coolest white boots ever (ON SALE EVEN).
Yours sincerely, Tia.

Labels:

Post a Comment