V on Instagram - August 2013
1. Late night milk tea from J's Tea House
2. Wanna be rebel, Korean w/ sis, Mexican birthday brunch with beautiful friends, kikki.K card.
3. Monday morning selfie, having some KTV fun, finally caught up with Y, getting '팥빙수' (patbingsu) for dessert!

Just a quick update from me :)
August went by real quick (like always). I got to try at a few new things and learnt a few new things for the first time this month too. In a nutshell, Uni has been alright, motion graphics is not really my forte, butttt A.M.I.E was a big hit! I had loads of fun with everyone who came out :) Also I can't believe I'll be finally getting to major in my course soon! Reading back on last months comment; I think at this stage I am more clearer on what I wanna specialize (that's a good thing right?). Hope everyone had a joyful month - despite all the cold mornings - I think it's starting to get warmer ^^

- V

Labels:

Post a Comment